Take the PANCE/PANRE with confidence. With a self-reported pass rate of 98.6%, the Rutgers Review Course on myCME is the best medicine to keep your anxiety down and your confidence up! Here are some facts about our course that you might find compelling:
- Convenient: Students can study when and where they want
- Comprehensive: Covers all NCCPA Blueprint topics in 5 separate modules
- Created by the renowned faculty at the Rutgers Physician Assistant program
- Compatible: with mobile devices (smart phone or tablet)
Visit myCME.com/Rutgers today.
KAPA members receive 20% off the Review Course with or without Exam Master! Click here to access the discount code.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse - Opioid and Pain Management CMEs
The number of prescriptions filled for opioid pain relievers has increased dramatically, leading the CDC to identify prescription drug abuse a problem of “epidemic” proportions. To better equip physicians assistants and other health professionals against this crisis, the National Institute on Drug Abuse offers two free online CMEs/CEs:
- Safe Prescribing for Pain (1.25 credits) teaches the prevalence of prescription opioid abuse and explores ways to effectively screen for and prevent abuse in patients with pain.
- Managing Pain Patients Who Abuse Rx Drugs (1.75 credits) identifies the prevalence of opioid addiction and dependence in patients with chronic pain, and assists health care providers in identifying emerging abuse behaviors.
AAPA Learning Central
AAPA's new Learning Central is a great source for CME and professional development:
- JAAPA CME post-tests — After reading CME articles from JAAPA, visit Learning Central to complete post-tests and earn Category 1 CME credit.
- CME catalog — A robust collection of more than 400 online CME activities. Filter by topic area and disease or search by keyword to quickly find the activity that meets your needs.
- My Curriculum — Don't have time to complete that CME activity right now? Add activities to your curriculum for easy access in the future.
- My Transcript — View and print your CME certificates for JAAPA, past AAPA annual conferences and other AAPA CME activities all in one place.
- Resource library — Access practice resources, guidelines and patient education materials to help you provide the best care possible.
Visit Learning Central today! This is available to AAPA members only.