Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Bright Pink® is a national nonprofit on a mission to help save lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering women to know their risk and manage their health proactively in partnership with an informed provider (that’s you!).
The Women’s Health Provider Education Initiative provides actionable information to improve your ability to stratify and manage risk and guide women at elevated risk to appropriate action. Through CME/CE accredited, case-based, self-paced, interactive and free online learning, we’ll help you deliver better preventive care.
Course 1: Risk Stratificiation
- Understand value of risk stratification
- Recognize factors that contribute to each risk level
- Understand appropriate tools to aid in risk stratification
- Demonstrate how to effectively categorize patients into appropriate risk categories
Course 2: Risk Management
- Discuss breast and ovarian cancer risk management with female patients
- Ensure women understand options for prevention and early detection
- Encourage patients in all risk categories to implement risk reduction strategies and be proactive advocates for their health