Application for Licensure

Visit to apply for Physician Assistant Licensure.

If you have questions, contact Teresa Kleinhenz (502) 429-7932 or by email at

Supervising Physician Application

If you are a physician assistant currently licensed in the state and are changing jobs, your new supervising physician must complete an application for supervision. Board approval must be granted prior to practicing under a new supervising physician. If at any time a supervising physician ceases to employ or supervise you, you must notify the Board, in writing, within three (3) business days.