Kentucky Rx Card
Kentucky Rx Card is a FREE statewide prescription assistance program. Kentucky residents can download a FREE discount card and locate participating pharmacies by visiting www.kentuckyrxcard.com.
Kentucky Rx Card Highlights
- Free For Everyone. All residents are eligible to get pharmacy discounts through this program. The program can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and High Deductible Plans. It can also be used as a Medicare Part D supplement by providing discounts on non-covered drugs.
- No Restrictions. There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- Lowest Price. This program has Lowest Price Logic to guarantee that you get the best pricing on prescriptions (Card holders pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price). You can save up to 75% on your medications (average savings are roughly 30%)!
- Medications. The program includes discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Accepted Everywhere. The Discount Prescription Card is pre-activated and accepted at over 56,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- Confidential. No personal information is required to get a card.