Tuesday, August 6, 2019
The Kentucky Academy of Physician Assistants (KAPA) established the KAPA PA of the Year Award to honor a physician assistant who has demonstrated exemplary service to the PA profession and the community he/she serves, while providing significant contributions to the overall healthcare of the citizens of Kentucky.
Click here to nominate your pick for the 2019 Kentucky PA of the Year Award. See below for eligibility and guidelines.
- Nominees must be a fellow or active member of KAPA in good standing
- Nominees must be a resident of Kentucky, or currently practicing or employed in Kentucky
- Nominees cannot currently be serving as a KAPA Board of Director or committee chair, or as an AAPA HOD representative
The Awards Committee will consider the following criteria in selecting the KAPA PA of the Year:
- Evidence of commitment to the PA profession
- Evidence of outreach to individual PAs, PA students, or aspiring PA students
- Evidence of championing the PA cause
The deadline for nominations is September 1, 2019 and the KAPA PA of the Year recipient will be recognized during the membership meeting at the 2019 KAPA Fall CME Symposium in October. Nominees may self nominate, or be nominated by a third party.